Setting Date / Time/ Winding
Crown positions (1/2/3)
Winding (position 1)
1. Unwind the crown counterclockwise until you feel the crown pop out (crown position 1).
2. Wind the crown clockwise 20 turns to charge the movement
Date Setting (position 2)
1. Unwind the crown counterclockwise until you feel the crown pop out.
2. Pull the crown out to position 2 (you will feel 1 click)
3. Turn the crown counterclockwise and set the date. (we advise the date be set the date prior and wind using time setting to the current date, this will ensure you days change at midnight, not midday)
Time Setting (position 3)
1. Pull crown out to position 3 (you will feel 2 clicks)
2. Turn clockwise or counterclockwise to set the correct time.
3. Push crown back to position 1, then push and screw the crown tight to the case
IMPORTANT: Always ensure the crown is screwed tight to ensure waterproof seal is maintained. To create waterproof seal, when the crown is in "position 1" push and screw the crown down against the case.