Changing Watch Bands
All watches with leather bands are fitted with "Quick Release" attachment.
To fit or change a band, simply:
1. Insert one end of the pin into the groove on the arm of the watch.
2. Pinch the lever until you fit the other end of the pin into the groove.
3. Test the band is secure by gently pulling on the band.
(note - the below instructions are for older watches that do not have the quick release bands)
Removing the Watch Strap:
1. Place watchband face-down on a soft cloth to prevent scratching.
2. Use the spring bar tool to separate the watchband and the case lug.
3. Catch the shoulder of the spring bar with the forked end of the tool.
4. Push down, away from the lug, until the end of the spring bar is off.
5. Pull the watchband from the face.
6. Repeat the process on the other strap.
Installing a New Watchband:
After removing the watchband, install the new watch strap in its place.
1. Insert the spring bar into the case end of the new watchband.
2. Insert one end of the spring bar into the case lug's pinhole.
3. Catch the shoulder of the opposite end of the spring bar.
4. Compress the spring bar, using the screwdriver to shorten its length.
5. Keep the spring bar compressed with the tool, and move the band so it lines up with the other lug.
6. Listen to make sure the spring bar snaps into place.
7. Repeat the process on the other strap.
Test the band with a slight tug to see that it does not pop off. Try it on to ensure that it fits.